How to sing your way to Success
Choirs are big news at the moment due to people like Gareth Malone and the BBC’s Last Choir Standing revolutionizing the choir world. Our Rock and Roll Choir Team Building Event workshops can be a large or small group activity that creates harmony whilst providing loads of fun. With our trained vocalists we will take the teams through some enjoyable vocal and rhythm exercises. Amidst much laughter, a journey of discovery is undertaken in which a harmonious, unified team is created. At the end they will be able to sing a popular tune as a choir group with surprisingly good results.
No previous singing experience is needed for these workshops. We choose easily accessible songs from the rock and pop world. This can be based upon the ethos of your company, a recent project, or simply chosen by us. Our choir events can run as a short ice breaker or energizer session, as well as a longer team building event which allow the delegates to write their own lyrics to a famous song which could be linked to your company or left open to their imagination.
So why choose the Rock and Roll choir? Here’s a list that highlights the benefits of this event:
- Improving communication between departments, management and co-workers.
- Increasing effectiveness in accomplishing a goal.
- Better team and better leadership skills.
- Uplifting morale and team spirit
- Bringing a sense of harmony into the work place.
- Developing co-operation and trust.
- Bonding and motivation.
- Better interpersonal relationships.
- Increased motivation and a sense of achievement.
- More energy and receptivity.
- Learning acute listening skills.
- Increasing focus, alertness and concentration.
Take a look at our video below of a recent Rock and Roll choir event. If you like it and want more information get in contact today for a no obligation quote.