Shine like a star and sing your way to success with our rock and roll choir team building event. Singing has always been big business and now with the likes of Gary Barlow launching his new Saturday night talent show “Let it Shine” or Simon Cowell with the “X Factor”, it seems more and more people are singing their hearts out and enjoying their moment in the limelight.
Singing together is one of the best teambuilding activities you can do. Why? Because singing in a choir improves confidence and communication between people, reduces their stress levels and increases their sense of wellbeing and alertness. Our Rock and Roll Choir Team Building Event workshops can be a large or small group activity that creates harmony whilst providing loads of fun. With our trained vocalists we will take the teams through some enjoyable vocal and rhythm exercises. Amidst much laughter, a journey of discovery is undertaken in which a harmonious, unified team is created. At the end they will be able to sing a popular tune as a choir group with surprisingly good results.
No previous singing experience is needed for these workshops. We choose easily accessible songs from the rock and pop world. This can be based upon the ethos of your company, a recent project, or simply chosen by us. Our choir events can run as a short ice breaker or energizer session, as well as a longer team building event which allow the delegates to write their own lyrics to a famous song which could be linked to your company or left open to their imagination.
So why choose the Rock and Roll choir? Here’s a list that highlights the benefits of this event:
- Improving communication between departments, management and co-workers.
- Increase effectiveness in accomplishing a goal.
- Better team and better leadership skills.
- Uplifting morale and team spirit
- Bringing a sense of harmony into the work place.
- Developing co-operation and trust.
- Bonding and motivation.
- Better interpersonal relationships.
- Increased motivation and a sense of achievement.
- More energy and receptivity.
- Learning acute listening skills.
- Increasing focus, alertness and concentration.
Take a look at our video below of a recent Rock and Roll choir event. If you like it and want more information get in contact today for a no obligation quote.