Team Building Resolutions
Have you made any team building resolutions for the New Year? You should.
The best team building strategies come from strong leaders that set goals and we have a few suggestions to help you get started:
1. Take some notes. What worked last year? What didn’t work? Set some goals and start planning for 2017 now.
2. Incorporate team building activities into a monthly meeting and try to make them fun and engaging.
3. Schedule an annual team building event and make it interesting and unique so that it inspires everyone and they look forward to the next one.
4. Share a meal with a few different collegues each month and get to know your employees better.
5. Invest in some corporate training programs for yourself and your colleagues.
6. Consider some company perks, such as a gym membership or start a running club. This will boost company productivity and also enhance relationships.
7. Set up a reward plan for collegues who are performing well, this will encourage others to do the same.
8. Read a team building book to help you get ideas to help your company grow and achieve more success.
9. Change the office around so that people are mixed up more and sitting next to people they may not know so well.
10. Be positive! Maintaining a positive attitude at work is very important as it will rub off on other people in the office and will make everyone perform better.
We provide a unique range of music based events from our rock band experience, through the rock and roll choir, to our Thriller zombie dance event.
If you are looking for a fun and engaging team building activity then why not get in contact today to discuss our range of events and see what would suit your company.